Cisco Packet Tracer for PC Windows is a great simulation networking for creating topologies to replicate the latest computer network. The Cisco system offered the software especially for facilitates the multifaceted concepts of learning and teaching.
Cisco Packet Tracer for PC Features
The user-friendly interface offers all physical components of the tools like a virtual classroom with a board to perform functions. In fact, a networking platform typically associated with networking academy staff, anybody can use the subscribed version.
The free of cost software is available for institutions as well as individual use. Students can experiment with network behavior by creating a network among several devices. The app polish troubleshoots skills, decision making, problem-solving, as well as vital ideas.
Fully compatible with all type of devices concluding with Windows, Linux, and Smartphones, the program work as a cross-platform without reconciling the standard suite of routers, switches, and access points. Several options to connect entry-level network devices without any limitations of intersecting copper or fiber-optic cables as well as console cables. Enjoy the practical experience with any type of connection.
The program accumulates multiple protocol clients such as DHCP, SMTP, POP3, and FTP, etc. Visualizing assessment, collaboration, authoring, and such other functions are ready to get the same capabilities.
Free of Charge
The Cisco Packet Tracer with freeware license available for Windows 32-bit as well as the 64-bit operating system of a laptop and PC. Belong to network testing category presented for all software users as a free download.
- Go to Netacad Academy and open the Signup page for Introduction to Packet Tracer course.
- Insert your personal information and click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- Check your email inbox, a confirmation email will come to you, open the mail and press the Get Started Link for accessing to your account.
- After activating, sign in with Cisco One ID on Netacad academy.
- When you logged in, in the download section, download any latest version of the Cisco Packet Tracer from the Packet Tracer download page.
- a great simulation networking for creating topologies to replicate the latest computer network
- easy downloading process
- Intuitive Interface
- Multiple Skills
- Free of Charge
- Exclusive Toolkit
Jan 1, 2020 – Cisco Systems, Inc ( Freeware ) – Size : (135.08 MB) – Safe & Secure
Cisco Packet Tracer for PC Windows is a great simulation networking for creating topologies to replicate the latest computer network. The Cisco system offered the software especially for facilitates the multifaceted concepts of learning and