WO Mic Download for PC Windows is lightweight as well as useful software enables your smartphone to work as a wireless microphone. Developed by Wireless Orange for Windows and Mac operating system, the app needs to be installed on both mobile and PC or laptop for creating a wireless environment. A complete free package used by millions of people for chatting, recording, remotely voice controlling, and a lot of other activities.
WO Mic for PC Features
The Wo Mic is the simple process to transform your device into a wireless microphone, the app offers three methods—–USB, Bluetooth, and Wi-Fi, supporting 48K sampling rates at 16 bits per sample along with mono channel sound. Just go to the developer’s website follow the instructions for downloading the app.
- Launch the Wo Mic Client
- Select connection and tap to “Connect”.
- Select the same connection as your step 2 on mobile in the transport dialog.
- For the Wi-Fi, the option enters your IP address.
- For Bluetooth option select Bluetooth name from the drop-down list.
- For USB connect through cable.
- Press the “OK” button.
- After connecting the Client select WoMic for microphone device
If you are failing on connecting the client, check your PC, firewall, or USB debugging on your mobile.
To activate the software on the server follow the instructions below.
- Launch the software on Android.
- Select your desired transport from the app’s Settings.
- In the main UI, click the “Start” button.
- The app will start on the server.
Main Components of the App
The app offers three main components such as,
- A smartphone app that helps you to capture audio from your Android and transform it into your PS.
- A PC client which connects to an app for receiving voice data, and transfer it to virtual mic device
- Virtual Device which runs in the kernel space of PC and helps in receiving audio from the app reproduces a genuine microphone device, as well as providing voice data to apps such as the sound recorder.
- Free of cost wireless microphone
- Developed by Wireless Orange for Windows and Mac operating system
- Used by millions of people for chatting, recording, remotely voice controlling
- Simple Activation
- Three methods used by the app— USB, Bluetooth, and Wi-Fi
- Server Activation
- The app offers three main components
Feb 24, 2020 – Wolicheng (Freeware) (1.73 MB) Safe & Secure
WO Mic Download for PC Windows is lightweight as well as useful software enables your smartphone to work as a wireless microphone. Developed by Wireless Orange for Windows and Mac operating system, the app needs